Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pantheons SURPRISE: teen norse-god OD!

E.J. Dabel here :) Since I recently finished writing my second eBook PANTHEONS: The Game of the Gods and gave it to my Editor. I'm in a very happy mood, so instead of posting my weekly sketches, I want to go ahead and give you a glimpse of things to come in the future ;) For those of you who had a chance to read my first eBook Pantheons you'll have no problems remembering the teen norse-god Od who made an appearance in the tournament. He fought against the teen finnish-god Ilmarinen. Od was quite insane, wild and uncontrollable, so much so that he had to be tied up in a magical straight jacket made of chainmail created by dwarf smiths. Enjoy, and stay tuned for more great stuff next week ;) Please don't hesitate to share this sketch with your family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment